Quick and exciting, the Vago is a 1-2 person boat that still to this day provides thrills and speed on the water. Fairly easy to sail, the Vago is a great boat to move your sailing forward with when you want to go fast.
A modern rotomould trapeze dinghy for one or two people. The Vago blends durable construction with state of the art features such as a single line spinnaker hoist and douse system. Different sail options sizes make it easy to enjoy asymmetric spinnaker sailing with one or two crew. The Vago offers high performance, speed, and technicality in a recreational boat.
- A unique combination of performance and versatility in a durable package
- The sub-chine area of the hull promotes early planing and fast speeds
- Flared sides on deck level provide good righting moments, enhancing buoyancy and added cockpit space.
- Polyethylene Tri-Skin construction offers durability, a hard-wearing exterior and minimum maintenance.
- Capacity: 1-3 People
- Race Level: Club-National
- Lengthy: 13.94 ft / 4.25 m
- Beam: 5.12 ft/ 1.56 m
- Draft: 3.77 ft / 1.15 m
- Sail Area: 81.38 sq ft / 7.56 m sq ft
- Skill Level: Intermediate - Advanced
What are the two Vago sail sizes?
The Vago has a larger Mylar sail plan for experienced sailors, or heavier teams. There is also a smaller sail set, made of Dacron material, that is less intimidating for beginners and lighter teams
Read Our Vago FAQs
Can you tell me a bit more about how ordering a boat works?
We can walk you through the process from start to finish. Below read our most Frequently Asked Questions that will answer a lot of your questions.
Read Our Boat Ordering FAQs
I've read all about your boats, but I still have questions... can you answer those?
Happily. And we feel you, it's not always easy to get all the information from a single webpage. We've prepared some FAQs to take the mystery out of researching our boats.
Read Our Sailboat FAQs
Boat Delivery is going to be expensive, isn't it?
Despite their size, we are able to ship most boats around North America safely and inexpensively. While boats don't qualify for free shipping, we do subsidize the cost for each customer to keep it reasonable. To see your exact cost, add a boat to your cart and it will show an exact flat rate cost as you checkout. Typically, small boats ship for $300-$600, medium sized boats ship for $400-$800, and larger boats, such as the RS Venture or RS21, ship for $700-$1200.
Why West Coast Sailing
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.