Superb Space and Stability - Adventure Awaits!
The new RS Toura is a modern dinghy with enviable cockpit space and a durable rotomolded polyethylene hull - families and sailing schools can really revel in the freedom of being out of the water. Nestled in the RS range between the RS Quest and RS Venture, the RS Toura has room for up to 7 crew. Stability compliments the RS Toura’s impressive internal space, allowing sailors to tour coastal waters with confidence. Its modern design boasts responsive handling, well thought out controls and rewarding performance - with the PE3 hull removing traditional maintenance hassle. Reefable, spinnaker, stowage, outboard and a wardrobe of accessories really allows you to make the RS Toura your own – whether it’s for training or cruising the RS Toura gives you the freedom to tackle endless adventures in your own way.
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 503-285-5536 ext2
- Large cockpit for up to seven adults
- Ideal for family sailing and adventures
- Fun, practical and reassuring
- RS Comptec PE3 rotomoulded polyethylene construction
- Engineered for maximum strength and minimum maintenance
- Exceptionally stable hull
- Easy to transport – quick to rig
- Jib furler for safety and launch / recovery convenience with mainsail slab reefing
- Optional mainsheet hoop keeps the mainsheet close to the centreline and creates an easy grap-point when learning to sail
- Unrivalled practically and range of use
- Designer - Jo Richards & RS Sailing
- Length - 4.7m / 15’ 41”
- Beam - 1.95m / 6’ 39”
- Hull Weight - 165kgs / 363lbs
- Mainsail & Jib Sail Area - 13.64m2 / 146.9ft2
- Spinnaker Sail Area - 10.0m2 / 107ft2
- Hull Construction - PE3
- Max Crew Weight - 475kgs / 1047lbs
- No. of Crew - 2–7
Why West Coast Sailing
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.