The 'Crown Jewel' in the RS Sailing youth sailing lineup, the Feva packs a powerful punch and a wide range of abilities. Its incredible youth sailing class has sparked fleets in the US and around the world.
One of the most popular boats we sell, the RS Feva is a great option for doublehanded youth sailing. As a transition from singlehanded boats, the RS Feva is a better size for younger or smaller sailors than traditional fiberglass options, and offers a high performance sail plan with asymmetric spinnaker. With increased presence in North America the RS Feva is one of the fastest growing fleets in the world. Not just for kids, the RS Feva transitions easily to a recreational singlehander for adults.
- Big cockpit and high boom are comfortable for youngsters and adults
- Multiple rigging and sail options that allow easy handling by one sailor, family crews or friends
- High volume hull allows for heavier sailors too
- Confidence inspiring and very easy to sail, the Feva is still plenty fast!
- A mainsail track and halyard mean the sail can be hoisted and dropped by a single person
- Stepping the mast is simple and easy for adults and children
- Two part mast and boom stow within the length of the boat for easy transport
- Strong aluminum daggerboard and lifting rudder systems
- The is the Feva XL model, most commonly used for junior racing
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 503-285-5536 ext2
Three Layer Polythelene Constuction
- Three layer system: 1) Tough outer skin / 2) Middle foam layer for stiffness / 3) Inner skin to stabilise the structure
- Strongest attachment for the fittings, provided by brass inserts moulded into the hull structure
- Encapsulated buoyancy in the foam layer makes Comptec PE3 boats unsinkable
- Virtually maintenance free
- Can be stored outdoors
- No water absorption
- No gel coat to repair
- Length: 12 feet
- Beam: 4 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 139 lb
- Mainsail: 68 square feet
- Jib: 22 square feet
- Gennaker: 73 square feet
Why West Coast Sailing
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.