One of the most popular boats we sell, the RS Feva is a great option for doublehanded youth sailing. As a transition from singlehanded boats, the RS Feva is a better size for younger or smaller sailors than traditional fiberglass options, and offers a high performance sail plan with asymmetric spinnaker. With increased presence in North America the RS Feva is one of the fastest growing fleets in the world. Not just for kids, the RS Feva transitions easily to a recreational singlehander for adults.
- Fun that Lasts
- Big cockpit and high boom are comfortable for youngsters and adults
- Multiple rigging and sail options that allow easy handling by one sailor, family crews or friends
- High volume hull allows for heavier sailors too
- Confidence inspiring and very easy to sail, the Feva is still plenty fast!
- A mainsail track and halyard mean the sail can be hoisted and dropped by a single person
- Stepping the mast is simple and easy for adults and children
- Two part mast and boom stow within the length of the boat for easy transport
- Strong aluminum daggerboard and lifting rudder systems
- Three-Layer Polythelene Construction
- Three layer system: 1) Tough outer skin / 2) Middle foam layer for stiffness / 3) Inner skin to stabilise the structure
- Strongest attachment for the fittings, provided by brass inserts moulded into the hull structure
- Encapsulated buoyancy in the foam layer makes Comptec PE3 boats unsinkable
- Virtually maintenance free
- Can be stored outdoors
- No water absorption
- No gel coat
- Length: 12'0"
- Beam: 4'8"
- Weight: 139lb
- Mainsail: 68sq ft
- Jib: 22sq ft
- Gennaker: 73sq ft
”Lots of usage, great durability, terrific fun, major adrenalin rushes, good friends, brilliant value for money – what more could a family want?”
WHY WEST COAST SAILING?
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY!
- Email us at BoatSales@WestCoastSailing.net
- Call or Text (503) 285-5536 ext 2
- Financing is available. Contact us for details.