The 'Crown Jewel' in the RS Sailing youth sailing lineup, the Feva packs a powerful punch and a wide range of abilities. Its incredible youth sailing class has sparked fleets all over the world. For more than just kids, the Feva is a great recreational single hander for adults.
One of the most popular boats we sell, the RS Feva is a great option for doublehanded youth sailing. As a transition from singlehanded boats, the RS Feva is a better size for younger or smaller sailors than traditional fiberglass options, and offers a high performance sail plan with asymmetric spinnaker. With increased presence in North America the RS Feva is one of the fastest growing fleets in the world. Not just for kids, the RS Feva transitions easily to a recreational singlehander for adults.
Fun That Lasts
- Big cockpit and high boom are comfortable for youngsters and adults
- Multiple rigging and sail options that allow easy handling by one sailor, family crews or friends
- High volume hull allows for heavier sailors too
- Confidence inspiring and very easy to sail, the Feva is still plenty fast!
- A mainsail track and halyard mean the sail can be hoisted and dropped by a single person
- Stepping the mast is simple and easy for adults and children
- Two part mast and boom stow within the length of the boat for easy transport
- Strong aluminum daggerboard and lifting rudder systems
Three Layer Polythelene Constuction
- Three layer system: 1) Tough outer skin / 2) Middle foam layer for stiffness / 3) Inner skin to stabilise the structure
- Strongest attachment for the fittings, provided by brass inserts moulded into the hull structure
- Encapsulated buoyancy in the foam layer makes Comptec PE3 boats unsinkable
- Virtually maintenance free
- Can be stored outdoors
- No water absorption
- No gel coat to repair
- Length: 12 feet
- Beam: 4 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 139 lb
- Mainsail: 68 square feet
- Jib: 22 square feet
- Gennaker: 73 square feet
The Feva was designed for kids, wasn't it?
That was the initial design brief, and remains one of the most popular uses of the boat in Europe and North America. That being said, we have a lot of adult customers who sail the boat singlehanded, or with their kids. It's a great all around boat, including for 'adventure sailing', teaching modern sailing theory with an asymmetrical spinnaker.
Read Our RS Feva FAQs
Can you tell me a bit more about how ordering a boat works?
We can walk you through the process from start to finish. Below read our most Frequently Asked Questions that will answer a lot of your questions.
Read Our Boat Ordering FAQs
I've read all about your boats, but I still have questions... can you answer those?
Happily. And we feel you, it's not always easy to get all the information from a single webpage. We've prepared some FAQs to take the mystery out of researching our boats.
Read Our Sailboat FAQs
Boat Delivery is going to be expensive, isn't it?
Despite their size, we are able to ship most boats around North America safely and (relatively) inexpensively via direct delivery, contracted driver, or LTL shipment. Shipping rates and methods vary based on where you are located but will be calculated in the shopping cart once you enter a shipping address. To discuss shipping rates and methods prior to placing your order, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why West Coast Sailing
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.
CURRENT LEAD TIME & AVAILABILITY
Due to the high demand for sailboat and kayak products, the team at West Coast Sailing is working hard to bring in as much inventory as possible. We receive multiple shipments over the course of the year with our allocated number of specific models and colors. Current and future availability changes often and we make every effort to post updates to our website.
For the most up to date information or to place a deposit, please contact our team at email@example.com
- Availability: IN STOCK - This indicates the option selected is physically in stock at our warehouse in Portland, OR for immediate shipping or in store pickup. Our team will contact you within one business day of receiving your order to discuss these details.
- Availability: PRE ORDER - This indicates the option selected is on one of our next shipments but has not yet be received. Please contact our team to place a deposit.
- Availability: SOLD OUT - This indicates the option selected is not currently available for preorder due to extended or unknown lead time.
If you see the 'ADD TO WISH LIST' button only (no 'ADD TO CART' button), this means the product is SOLD OUT. Please contact for details.