West Coast Sailing is proud to support the sailing community via sponsorship of sailors, events, and organizations. Together, we're helping get more people on the water to discover the joy and passion of sailing.
Since West Coast Sailing opened in 2005, giving back has been a huge part of the company. It is our belief that the more successful a sailor, event, or group can be, the more our sport can grow. Our industry and community of dinghy sailors is too small it have it any other way. Over the years we've been able to increase our contributions of time and money, supporting sailors both here in the Northwest and in the larger sailing community. Outside the office, our staff donates hundreds of hours a year to run events, coach, and mentor. Please know that your support of our company and mission makes this possible and allows us to continue giving back to causes that directly impact small boat sailing. We're honored to have worked with so many outstanding sailors and are proud to share those experiences with you.
Regatta and Event Sponsorship
West Coast Sailing has supported hundreds of events since 2005 including:
- Laser District 24 Grand Prix - California
- Seattle Laser Fleet Frigid Digit - Seattle, WA
- Spring Dinghies Regatta - Royal Victoria Yacht Club
- BAYS Series #1-#4 - San Francisco, CA
- Mutineer 15 Nationals
- Cat Attack and Laser Throwdown - Southern Idaho Sailing Association
- Kitten Cup Regatta – Royal Vancouver Yacht Club
- Sea to Ski Regatta – Bellingham Yacht Club
- Vancouver Lake Youth Regatta – Vancouver Lake Sailing Club
- WIND Regatta – CGRA
- Port Townsend Junior Regatta – Port Townsend Sailing Association
- Opti Gorge Regatta – CGRA
- NW Junior Olympics – Seattle Yacht Club
- JAM Youth Regatta – Port Madison Yacht Club
- Octoberfest – Sail Sand Point
- CYC Opti Clinic – Corinthian Yacht Club of Seattle
- Oregon Offshore Race – Corinthian Yacht Club of Portland
- Cultus Lake Regatta – Cultus Lake Sailing Club
- British Columbia Laser Masters Championship – Kamloops Sailing Association
- O'Pen Bic UnRegatta - CGRA
- Dale Jepsen One Design – Bellingham Yacht Club
- Laser No Coast Championship – Park City Sailing Association
Request Sponsorship for your Event
West Coast Sailing is proud to support the sailing community with our Regatta Sponsorship Program. We believe in supporting as many local, regional, and national events as possible rather than a few 'high profile' regattas each year. Our Regatta Sponsorship Program includes gift cards for the top three finishers in each fleet (1st, 2nd, and 3rd, with values dependent on estimated fleet size), a banner (with return label), stickers, and other giveaways (as available).
To be considered for West Coast Sailing regatta sponsorship, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your event including organizers contact information, regatta dates, fleets, estimated participation, and NOR or website. Please contact us at least 4 weeks prior to your event. We make every effort to support as many events as possible.
Organization & Club Sponsorship
Great organizations make organized sailing and racing possible. We are proud to support the following sailing organizations and clubs.
- Columbia Gorge Racing Association
- Northwest Youth Racing Circuit
- Bay Area Youth Sailing
- Seattle Laser Fleet
- San Juan Island Sailing Foundation
- Park City Sailing Association
- Southern Idaho Sailing Outreach
- Sail Sand Point - Seattle's Community Boating Center
- San Francisco Yacht Club Youth Sailing
- Northwest Intercollegiate Sailing Association
- University of Oregon Sailing Team
- Encinal Yacht Club Youth Sailing
- St. Francis Sailing Foundation
- Peninsula Youth Sailing Foundation
- Multihul Youth Sailing Foundation (MYSail)
- Community Sailing of Colorado
- CYC Portland
- Hobie Division 4 & Fleet 72
- Willamette Sailing Club Youth Sailing
- Oregon Corinthian Sailing Association & Sail PDX
- Oregon Youth Sailing Foundation
- Portland Area High School Sailing
- Oregon Women's Sailing Association
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunities?
Please contact Philip Krug, our Vice President of Marketing & Ecommerce, at email@example.com.
Please note that we will attempt to respond as quickly as possible, but may not be able to support all requests.