West Coast Sailing is proud to support the sailing community via sponsorship of sailors, events, and organizations. Together, we're helping get more people on the water to discover the joy and passion of sailing.
Since West Coast Sailing opened in 2005, giving back has been a huge part of the company. It is our belief that the more successful a sailor, event, or group can be, the more our sport can grow. Our industry and community of dinghy sailors is too small it have it any other way. Over the years we've been able to increase our contributions of time and money, supporting sailors both here in the Northwest and in the larger sailing community. Outside the office, our staff donates hundreds of hours a year to run events, coach, and mentor. Please know that your support of our company and mission makes this possible and allows us to continue giving back to causes that directly impact small boat sailing. We're honored to have worked with so many outstanding sailors and are proud to share those experiences with you.
Sponsored Sailing Team
Hometown: Newport Beach, California
Hometown: West Vancouver, British Columbia
Hometown: Victoria, British Columbia
West Coast Sailing has supported hundreds of events since 2005 including:
- Northwest Youth Racing Circuit
- Kitten Cup Regatta – Royal Vancouver Yacht Club
- Sea to Ski Regatta – Bellingham Yacht Club
- Vancouver Lake Youth Regatta – Vancouver Lake Sailing Club
- WIND Regatta – CGRA
- Port Townsend Junior Regatta – Port Townsend Sailing Association
- Opti Gorge Regatta – CGRA
- NW Junior Olympics – Seattle Yacht Club
- JAM Youth Regatta – Port Madison Yacht Club
- Octoberfest – Sail Sand Point
- CYC Opti Clinic – Corinthian Yacht Club of Seattle
- Oregon Offshore Race – Corinthian Yacht Club of Portland
- Cultus Lake Regatta – Cultus Lake Sailing Club
- British Columbia Laser Masters Championship – Kamloops Sailing Association
- O'Pen Bic UnRegatta - CGRA
- Dale Jepsen One Design – Bellingham Yacht Club
- Laser No Coast Championship – Park City Sailing Association
Great organizations make organized sailing and racing possible. We are proud to support the following groups.
- Columbia Gorge Racing Association
- Seattle Laser Fleet
- San Juan Island Sailing Foundation
- Park City Sailing Assocation
- San Francisco Yacht Club Youth Sailing
- Northwest Intercollegiate Sailing Association
- University of Oregon Sailing Team
- Encinal Yacht Club Youth Sailing
- St. Francis Sailing Foundation
- Sail Sand Point
- CYC Portland
- Hobie Fleet 72
- Willamette Sailing Club Youth Sailing
- Oregon Corinthian Sailing Association
- Oregon Youth Sailing Foundation
- Portland Area High School Sailing
- Oregon Women's Sailing Association
- Canadian 49er & FX Class Association
Interested in Sponsorship?
Please contact Philip Krug, our Director of Marketing & Ecommerce, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will attempt to respond as quickly as possible, but may not be able to support all requests.