There's no better trio than you & your paddling partner accompanied by the versatile & fun Hobie Mirage Compass Duo. Now featuring Mirage Drive with Kick Up Fin Technology.
Your search for simplicity, versatility, and affordability in a tandem kayak is over. The Hobie Mirage Compass Duo delivers both impressive speeds and exceptional stability in a kayak that can be tailored to exactly what you want it to be. The Duo is highly responsive, simple to maneuver, and tough enough to handle it all. With tandem MirageDrives, dual steering capabilities, and a smooth kick-up rudder system, you will quickly see how much this kayak has to offer you and your paddling partner. Whether you are headed out with another adult, a young one, a tail-wagger, or on your own to fill the other seat with your catch of the day, the Hobie Mirage Compass Duo will get you out on the water and exceed your expectations. The Duo is equipped with roomy compartments for your gear for two and multiple tracks for accessory mounting so that everything you need is within reach. You may never want to return to shore once you start cruising the water in this kayak!
- Powered by Mirage Drive - Includes one Mirage Drive 180 with Kick Up Fins and one Mirage Drive with Kick Up Fins for performance and maneuverability.
- All New Design - A perfectly minimalistic platform, designed for ultimate fun. Spend the day fishing or grab the family for a joy ride, the Mirage Compass Duo will create endless on the water memories for years to come. All new for 2019.
- Sleek yet Stable Hull Shape - A freshly designed bow cuts through wind, wake and chop with ease. The spacious and extra wide deck provides comfort and security for even the most novice of kayakers.
- Kick-Up Rudder and Molded-in Tracking Keel - The Kick-Up Rudder locks in to place when you need it and retracts on impact. A molded-in tracking keel keeps you on course, whether pedaling or paddling.
- Spacious Deck Layout - Room for all the activities. Four H-Track mounts allow complete accessory customization whether fishing or looking for the perfect place to mount your GoPro. Two 8” Twist and Stow hatches provide inhull storage and four molded-in rod holders turn this kayak into a veritable fishing machine. Install an optional Sail Kit in the new Sail mount for an added power boost.
- Molded-in Carrying Handles - Located midship, these handles are ergonomic and conveniently placed to make car topping a breeze. Bow and Stern handles help with transport to and from the water.
You can also reach us at email@example.com or by calling 503-285-5536 ext2
- Crew: 2
- Length: 13.5' / 4.11 m
- Width: 35" / 0.89 m
- Capacity: 475 lbs / 215.46 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 92 lbs / 41.73 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 127 lbs / 57.61 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Why West Coast Sailing?
Our dedicated kayak sales staff has over a decade of experience using and selling Hobie kayaks. When we aren’t in the shop helping customers gear up for their kayak fishing, kayak sailing, or recreational kayaking dreams, we’re out on the water living our own. From cruising the Tandem Island on the mighty Columbia River to kayak fly fishing the flats of the Gulf Coast, and even paddling class-V whitewater, our staff is constantly out there, improving our knowledge of life on the water. This knowledge, paired with our industry-leading passion for customer service, creates an unparalleled experience and environment for purchasing and rigging your Hobie kayak.
- Selection – We keep a wide variety of Hobie kayaks in stock at all times.
- Service – Our staff is dedicated to getting you on the water in the kayak you need.
- Experience – Our team here has long-term experience with all different types of paddling.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Shipping – Shipping starts at $325 with low, flat rates available anywhere in the US (excludes AK and HI).
- Support – We are a leader in our industry, and you are always our first priority.
- Accessories – We have kayaking accessories and gear in stock to get you all set up in one easy order.