The Hobie Mirage Compass is designed to take you anywhere on the water, without limitation.
Your time on the water should never be complicated, which is why Hobie has defined simplicity & affordability in a smooth, stable, and versatile pedal kayak. The Hobie Mirage Compass can do anything you want it to, from navigating rivers with little effort to speeding over open waters quickly & efficiently. The Compass’ wide-open cockpit & flat deck makes this kayak a stable platform for casting & reeling in big ones, or for balancing your four-legged friend and all the on-water gear you need. With a comfortable and breathable seat that will make you want to stay on the water all day long and Mirage Drive 180 with Kick-Up Fin pedal system with Glide Technology to move you smoothly through any type of water, the Hobie Mirage Compass is a perfect fit for anyone. Additional features such as molded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts and a transducer cavity ready for a Lowrance Fishfinder prepare the Compass to support you on any type of kayaking adventure.
- Adjustable seat made with breathable mesh fabric
- Easy grip rudder handle provides fingertip steering
- Carry handles located midship, bow and stern
- Mirage Drive 180 with Kick Up Fin Technology
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12’ / 3.66 m
- Width: 34” / 0.86 m
- Capacity: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 68 lbs / 31 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 87 lbs / 39 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
You can also reach us at email@example.com or by calling 503-285-5536 ext2
Why West Coast Sailing
Our dedicated kayak sales staff has over a decade of experience using and selling Hobie kayaks. When we aren’t in the shop helping customers gear up for their kayak fishing, kayak sailing, or recreational kayaking dreams, we’re out on the water living our own. From cruising the Tandem Island on the mighty Columbia River to kayak fly fishing the flats of the Gulf Coast, and even paddling class-V whitewater, our staff is constantly out there, improving our knowledge of life on the water. This knowledge, paired with our industry-leading passion for customer service, creates an unparalleled experience and environment for purchasing and rigging your Hobie kayak.
- Selection – We keep a wide variety of Hobie kayaks in stock at all times.
- Service – Our staff is dedicated to getting you on the water in the kayak you need.
- Experience – Our team here has long-term experience with all different types of paddling.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Support – We are a leader in our industry, and you are always our first priority.
- Accessories – We have kayaking accessories and gear in stock to get you all set up in one easy order.