The revolutionary Hobie Mirage Outback is the perfect vessel for any occasion and the most versatile, nimble, and advanced fishing kayak on the market.
The world’s #1 pedal-driven fishing kayak has only gotten better with the 2019 redesign of the time-tested Hobie Mirage Outback. This best-seller is the most versatile, nimble and advanced fishing kayak on the market today. Heavy with technical features, this vessel is ready for truly any type of fishing venture. The Outback’s extra-wide standing deck makes for the best possible casting platform, while the revolutionary Guardian Transducer Shield provides the perfect multidimensional view of what’s below. With the improved Vantage CTW Seat, you’ll have more room than ever to cast & cruise in comfort, all day long. This fishing machine comes fully-loaded with multiple rod-holders, H-track mounts, and roomy storage compartments for any angler’s gear. With everything you need right at your fingertips, you’ll be reeling in more fish than ever while navigating the water smoothly & quickly on the Hobie Outback. Whether you’re taking it out on the river to stalk bass or roaming the ocean for gamefish, this legendary kayak is the boat for you.
- Powered by MirageDrive 180 - The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive 180, the original pedal kayak drive. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.
- Spacious Deck Layout with Vertical Hatch - Everything you need at your fingertips. Dual H-Track Deluxes with H-Rail boast the ultimate in accessory mounting, customization and organization. EVA deck pads provide a cushioned standing area and sound dampening. The vertical rectangular hatch easily opens for more tackle storage and includes a bottle opener for cold beverage enjoyment.
- Redesigned Bow - Piercing bow helps cut effortlessly through the water, wind, wake, and chop while reducing hull slap. Reflective bow graphics provide an added safety feature. Extra large bow compartment makes storage easy and accessible.
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield - Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation.
- Kick-Up Rudder - The Kick-Up Rudder locks in to place when you need it and retracts on impact. A large carrying handle makes transport a breeze while providing the perfect mount for your GoPro. The stern is also Power-Pole ready with pre-drilled inserts.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12' 9" / 3.89 m
- Width: 34" / .86 m
- Capacity: 425 lbs / 192.78 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 85 lbs / 38.56 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 103 lbs / 46.72 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Why West Coast Sailing
Our dedicated kayak sales staff has over a decade of experience using and selling Hobie kayaks. When we aren’t in the shop helping customers gear up for their kayak fishing, kayak sailing, or recreational kayaking dreams, we’re out on the water living our own. From cruising the Tandem Island on the mighty Columbia River to kayak fly fishing the flats of the Gulf Coast, and even paddling class-V whitewater, our staff is constantly out there, improving our knowledge of life on the water. This knowledge, paired with our industry-leading passion for customer service, creates an unparalleled experience and environment for purchasing and rigging your Hobie kayak.
- Selection – We keep a wide variety of Hobie kayaks in stock at all times.
- Service – Our staff is dedicated to getting you on the water in the kayak you need.
- Experience – Our team here has long-term experience with all different types of paddling.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Shipping – Get your new Hobie Pro Angler Kayak delivered to your door with shipping rates starting at $320.
- Support – We are a leader in our industry, and you are always our first priority.
- Accessories – We have kayaking accessories and gear in stock to get you all set up in one easy order.
For the most up to date information or to place a deposit, please contact our team at email@example.com
- Availability: IN STOCK - This indicates the option selected is physically in stock at our warehouse in Portland, OR for immediate shipping or in store pickup. Our team will contact you within one business day of receiving your order to discuss these details.
- Availability: PRE ORDER - This indicates the option selected is on one of our next shipments but has not yet be received. Please contact our team to place a deposit.
- Availability: SOLD OUT - This indicates the option selected is not currently available for preorder due to extended or unknown lead time.
If you see the 'ADD TO WISH LIST' button only (no 'ADD TO CART' button), this means the product is SOLD OUT. Please contact for details.