Fit for the longest trips and the best stories, Hobie Pro Angler 14 is sure to match your fishing needs.
The original and world-renowned Hobie Pro Angler 14 remains one of the best fishing platforms on the water today. The PA14 is big, wide, and stable with enough room for a tackle shop and additional deck space for your catches of the day. The PA14 has six horizontal rod lockers, a huge front storage hatch with liner, and an elevated Vantage ST seat providing the most comfortable kayak fishing experience you’ve ever had. The non-skid deck makes standing and sight fishing a breeze and the H-Rails offer a nearly infinite number of locations to mount electronics, rod holders and just about anything else you need right at your fingertips. Access any waters, with everything you need in the Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 13' 8" / 4.17 m
- Width: 38" / .97 m
- Height: 20" / 0.51 m
- Capacity: 600 lbs / 272 kg
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 120.5 lbs / 55 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 144.5 lbs / 65.54 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Why West Coast Sailing
Our dedicated kayak sales staff has over a decade of experience using and selling Hobie kayaks. When we aren’t in the shop helping customers gear up for their kayak fishing, kayak sailing, or recreational kayaking dreams, we’re out on the water living our own. From cruising the Tandem Island on the mighty Columbia River to kayak fly fishing the flats of the Gulf Coast, and even paddling class-V whitewater, our staff is constantly out there, improving our knowledge of life on the water. This knowledge, paired with our industry-leading passion for customer service, creates an unparalleled experience and environment for purchasing and rigging your Hobie kayak.
- Selection – We keep a wide variety of Hobie kayaks in stock at all times.
- Service – Our staff is dedicated to getting you on the water in the kayak you need.
- Experience – Our team here has long-term experience with all different types of paddling.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Shipping – Get your new Hobie Pro Angler Kayak delivered to your door with shipping rates starting at $320.
- Support – We are a leader in our industry, and you are always our first priority.
- Accessories – We have kayaking accessories and gear in stock to get you all set up in one easy order.