The New Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 with 360 Drive will take you places that power-boating anglers can only dream of.
Prior Model Year - Limited Stock Remaining
In 1997 Hobie revolutionized the sport of kayak fishing with the original Mirage Drive. In 2017 the Mirage Drive 180 was released, giving anglers full power reverse and added efficiency. Now the industry leading pedal drive system has come full circle with the Mirage Drive 360. Any good drive system can give you forward and reverse, but only the MD360 can power your kayak in every direction. Want to crab sideways, move diagonally? With the Pro Angler 360 you can truly do it all. Kick up fins allow access to shallow water like never before, popping up on impact to avoid damage in areas with unexpected structure The 2020 Pro Angler 12 with the MirageDrive 360 and Kick-Up Fins gives you the competitive edge with full-circle power and maneuverability.
- Dual Rudder Steering: rudder control handles are located on both sides of the boat, for dual steering capability.
- Maneuvering with the 360 Drive: a handle located above the left-side rudder control handle allows you to change the direction of your MirageDrive and fine tune your course to literally any degree of the compass, instantly. An arrow indicator on the Drive shows you which way the Drive is pointed. Ultimate boat control!
- The fully rotational drive retains 360-degree maneuverability while in shallows even when the fins are completely up against the hull.
- The 360 Drive mast link system causes the turbo fins to kick-up on impact with underwater obstacles such as rocks, logs, kelp, etc., and they automatically redeploy when the obstacle has been cleared and pedaling has resumed. This feature will significantly reduce the chances of damage to the drive, such as bent masts.
- Rudder and Skeg also Kick-up, and also automatically redeploy.
- Injection-Molded Drive Well is specially designed to house the 360 steering mechanism.
- Because of the necessary well modification, the 360 drive is not retrofittable to the original Pro Anglers, or any other Mirage-driven product.
- Ergonomic Carrying Handle built into the 360 Drive makes it comfortable and easy to handle.
- 360 Drive Insertion/Removal: The steering system effortlessly engages with the Drive in the well upon insertion. The Click and Go is positioned at the rear of the well for easy removal of the Drive from the well.
- Pedal Crank Length Adjustment couldn’t be any easier with new trigger pulls, featuring eight adjustment points to allow even more fine-tuning for those in-between leg lengths.
- Safety Flag Kit is included as standard equipment on the PA 360 Series.
- Standard Equipment: All of the great features found on the MD 180 versions of the PA 12s and 14s, including the Guardian transducer mounting system, are standard on the PA 360 Series.
You can also reach us at email@example.com or by calling 503-285-5536 ext2
- Crew: 1
- Length: 14'
- Width: 38"
- Capacity: 600 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 105 lbs
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 128.5 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Why West Coast Sailing?
Our dedicated kayak sales staff has over a decade of experience using and selling Hobie kayaks. When we aren’t in the shop helping customers gear up for their kayak fishing, kayak sailing, or recreational kayaking dreams, we’re out on the water living our own. From cruising the Tandem Island on the mighty Columbia River to kayak fly fishing the flats of the Gulf Coast, and even paddling class-V whitewater, our staff is constantly out there, improving our knowledge of life on the water. This knowledge, paired with our industry-leading passion for customer service, creates an unparalleled experience and environment for purchasing and rigging your Hobie kayak.
- Selection – We keep a wide variety of Hobie kayaks in stock at all times.
- Service – Our staff is dedicated to getting you on the water in the kayak you need.
- Experience – Our team here has long-term experience with all different types of paddling.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Shipping – Get your new Hobie Pro Angler Kayak delivered to your door with shipping rates starting at $320.
- Support – We are a leader in our industry, and you are always our first priority.
- Accessories – We have kayaking accessories and gear in stock to get you all set up in one easy order.
Pro Angler Kayak
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.