The most versatile of the Hobie Kayak fleet, the Adventure Island provides you with the best of both worlds, so you never have to choose between kayaking & sailing again. Equipped with the adjustable Vantage CT Seat & seamless Mirage Drive 180, this unique & fast trimaran has all the bells and whistles for an exceptional on-water experience. The Hobie Mirage Adventure Island is fit for any adventure, from an hour-long trip to a multi-day excursion. Whether you are sailing, pedaling, or paddling, the AI will get you across rivers, lakes, and bays alike. With features like a roller-furling main, detachable akas and amas, and retractable centerboard, the multi-functional Adventure Island is the most beginner-friendly sailing vessel on the market. This boat will be your go-to fishing craft, your sunny-day sailing machine, and so much more.
- Vantage CT Seating with adjustable height and recline!
- MirageDrive 180 with full propulsion power in forward or reverse
- One button adjustment to easily find the right pedaling stroke
- Four detachable akas with a carrying bag
- Kick-up centerboard
- Kick-up Island rudder
- Patented roller-furling sail with battens
- Two 8” Twist and Seal hatches with gear bucket
- Two color-coordinated amas
- Two mesh-covered stowage pockets
- Two molded-In rod holders
- Two-piece carbon composite mast
- Two-piece paddle with on-hull storage
- Length: 16'7" / 5.05 m
- Beam (Amas Out): 9' 6" / 2.9 m
- Beam (Amas In): 44" / 1.12 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 102 lbs / 46 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 185 lbs / 84 kg
- MirageDrive Weight: 6.6 lbs / 2.99 kg
- Ama Weight: 2 @ 15 lbs / 6.80 kg
- Capacity: 400 lbs / 181.44 kg
- Mast Length: 16'6" / 5.03 m
- Sail Area: 65 sq ft / 6.04 sq m
- Crew: 1
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
WHY BUY YOUR HOBIE KAYAK FROM WCS PADDLESPORTS?
Our dedicated kayak sales staff has over a decade of experience using and selling Hobie kayaks. When we aren’t in the shop helping customers gear up for their kayak fishing, kayak sailing, or recreational kayaking dreams, we’re out on the water living our own. From cruising the Tandem Island on the mighty Columbia River to kayak fly fishing the flats of the Gulf Coast, and even paddling class-V whitewater, our staff is constantly out there, improving our knowledge of life on the water. This knowledge, paired with our industry-leading passion for customer service, creates an unparalleled experience and environment for purchasing and rigging your Hobie kayak.
- Selection – We keep a wide variety of Hobie kayaks in stock at all times.
- Service – Our staff is dedicated to getting you on the water in the kayak you need.
- Experience – Our team here has long-term experience with all different types of paddling.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Support – We are a leader in our industry, and you are always our first priority.
- Accessories – We have kayaking accessories and gear in stock to get you all set up in one easy order.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY!
- Email us at BoatSales@WestCoastSailing.net
- Call or Text (503) 285-5536 ext 2
- Financing is available. Contact us for details.