The fun just doubled. The Hobie Mirage Tandem Island delivers all the versatility and functionality of the Hobie Mirage Adventure Island, for two. This unique boat is equipped with dual Mirage 180 Drives, two comfortable and highly-adjustable Vantage CT seats, steering capability from either position, a smooth and simple roller-furling sail rig, retractable centerboard, and detachable akas and amas. With a world of opportunities for adventure, this kayaking and sailing vessel is beginner-friendly as well as enthusiast-chosen. No matter the day, the Tandem Island will take you on any excursion from bluewater fishing trips to lake-cruising days alike. The storage capability of the TI provides for multi-day adventures as well as quick trips, with multiple hatches and plenty of on-deck space for additional gear and accessories. Add the trampoline kit for walk-around room and even more space to load on the fish, camp gear, coolers, four-legged friends, and more!
- Length: 18' 6" / 5.64 m
- Beam (Amas Out): 10' / 3.05 m
- Beam (Amas In): 4' / 1.22 m
- Mast Length: 18' / 5.49 m
- Sail Area: 90 sq ft / 8.4 sq m
- Hull Weight: 130 lbs / 59 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 240 lbs / 109 kg
- Ama Weight: 2 @ 22 lbs / 9.97 kg
- MirageDrive Weight x 2: 6.6 lbs / 2.99 kg
- Capacity: 600 lbs / 272 kg
- Crew: 1-2
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
WHY BUY YOUR HOBIE KAYAK FROM WCS PADDLESPORTS?
Our dedicated kayak sales staff has over a decade of experience using and selling Hobie kayaks. When we aren’t in the shop helping customers gear up for their kayak fishing, kayak sailing, or recreational kayaking dreams, we’re out on the water living our own. From cruising the Tandem Island on the mighty Columbia River to kayak fly fishing the flats of the Gulf Coast, and even paddling class-V whitewater, our staff is constantly out there, improving our knowledge of life on the water. This knowledge, paired with our industry-leading passion for customer service, creates an unparalleled experience and environment for purchasing and rigging your Hobie kayak.
- Selection – We keep a wide variety of Hobie kayaks in stock at all times.
- Service – Our staff is dedicated to getting you on the water in the kayak you need.
- Experience – Our team here has long-term experience with all different types of paddling.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Support – We are a leader in our industry, and you are always our first priority.
- Accessories – We have kayaking accessories and gear in stock to get you all set up in one easy order.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY!
- Email us at BoatSales@WestCoastSailing.net
- Call or Text (503) 285-5536 ext 2
- Financing is available. Contact us for details.