While the Sunfish is no longer available at West Coast Sailing, we offer a range of great alternative sailboats from leading small boat manufacturers. A few we recommend:
RS Zest - More info at https://westcoastsailing.net/rs-zest/
RS Neo - More info at https://westcoastsailing.net/rs-neo/
Ovington ILCA (Laser) - More info at https://westcoastsailing.net/ovington-ilca-sailboat/
Contact our team today at 503-285-5536 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to find your next sailboat.
SUNFISH REFERENCE INFORMATION
- Fiberglass construction for a lightweight hull.
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- Storage space in rear of cockpit.
- Car toppable.
- Mainsheet ratchet block now included.
- Lateen-rigged sail automatically de-powers when hit by a gust of wind.
- Numerous sail colors available.
- Sail easily attaches with plastic sail rings.
- New style rudder and daggerboard are made from Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP).
- Patented kick-up rudder for effortless beach launches and landings
- Length: 13 feet 9 inches
- Beam: 4 feet 1 inch
- Draft: 2 feet 1 inch
- Sail Area: 75 square feet
- Hull Weight: 120 lbs
- Capacity: 1-2 People