*Picos have been effectively unavailable from the manufacturer in the last few years without extreme lead times. We have several great alternatives like the RS Zest and Tera that are readily available*
The Pico started the entry level, training sailboat design with a durable plastic hull. From entry level sailors on up, the Pico is easy to rig, sail, and own. It can be sailed solo with a reefable mainsail or by two with an optional jib. The ideal platform for teaching the basics of sailing and a great choice for families. With its simple reefing system, spacious cockpit, and high boom, the Pico continues to be a popular sailboat for all ages and abilities. A roto-molded hull provides a strong, buoyant structure that is superbly stiff and stable. Both the jib and reefing mainsail are removable. The high boom provides ample head room and highlights its spacious, self-draining cockpit. Easy to handle, and a snap to rig, the Pico provides a rapid learning curve for single-handed sailing.
- Simple to sail - Beginners who have only sailed for a few hours can sail the Pico single-handed in a breeze
- Comfortable - Self-draining cockpit and high boom make the Pico comfortable for a couple kids or an adult or two
- The Pico is a great way to get on the water quickly and easily
- Length - 11'6"
- Beam - 4'8"
- Draft (ft/m) - 2'11"
- Mainsail Area - 55sq ft
- Jib Area - 11sq ft
- Hull Weight - 155lbs
- Capacity - 1 to 3 people
WHY WEST COAST SAILING?
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY!
- Email us at BoatSales@WestCoastSailing.net
- Call or Text (503) 285-5536 ext 2
- Financing is available. Contact us for details.