*Bahias are currently unavailable from the manufacturer. We have several great alternatives like the RS Quest and RS Venture - feel free to contact one of our small boat experts for more information!*
A spacious and comfortable rotomould dinghy for leisurely family fun. Ample room for up to four with trapeze and spinnaker options to bring performance sailing to the recreational sailor. The Bahia has a reefable mainsail, furling jib, and single line spinnaker option, making it exciting and rewarding to sail for a variety of crew.
- Features a clutter-free space for up to five adults.
- Inboard seats and controllable power allow the sailor to feel safe and secure
- Easy to right and re-board. When you add the mast head flotation, the boat sits smartly on top of the water so even a small person can right it with ease.
- High boom and gnav system leave the cockpit simple and efficient for new sailors.
- The furling jib and single line reefing system also makes it easy to reduce sail area if the breeze picks up.
- Performance: The light hull and large gennaker allow the Bahia to really move across the water. Add the trapeze option for even more performance.
- More than just a sailboat: The multifunctional Bahia can be sailed, rowed or motored.
- Length: 15'2"
- Beam: 5'2"
- Draft: 3'9"
- Mainsail: 108sq ft
- Jib" 40sq ft
- Spinnaker: 150sq ft
- Hull weight: 340lbs
- Capacity: 1-5 people
WHY WEST COAST SAILING?
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY!
- Email us at BoatSales@WestCoastSailing.net
- Call or Text (503) 285-5536 ext 2
- Financing is available. Contact us for details.