The Hobie Mirage Revolution 13 brings functionality and undeniable performance to your time spent on the water. Uniquely designed, the Revo 13 is sleek yet stable, and a whole lot of fun. The low-resistance hull allows you to cruise long distances with minimal effort and knock out some races on the water with your friends. The Revolution 13 is nimble, versatile, and capable of handling a multi-day trip as easily as a couple of hours on the water. Equipped with the MirageDrive 180 and Vantage seat, you will be comfortable all day long without sacrificing speed, no matter where you go.
- Powered by MirageDrive 180 - The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive 180, the original pedal kayak drive. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.
- Twist and Stow Rudder - Hobie’s Twist and Stow Rudder is there when you need it, gone when you don’t. A standard accessory on most*Mirage models, the retractable-rudder system is engaged and disengaged with a pull of the T-shaped control handles.
- Lowrance® Ready System - The Hobie Mirage Revolution 13 comes standard with a built-in transducer mount and pre-installed through-hull cable plugs.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 13' 5" / 4.09 m
- Width: 28.5" / .72 m
- Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 70.5 lbs / 32 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 88 lbs / 40 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene