The New iTrek 11 - The Next Generation of Hobie Inflatable Kayaks
Pump Up Your Weekend Plans! Built for everything from day trips to overnight escapes, the Mirage iTrek 11 inflatable kayak with perched seating is the perfect choice for any adventure. Its high-performance lightweight construction boasts the speed, stability, and tracking of a rigid kayak without the extra weight. Packs away in a roller duffle bag, so minimal storage space is required. Ideal for RV, boat, and even airline travel! The iTrek 11 is unlike anything else on the water. Its unique design takes comfort to a new level with elevated seating featuring a cup holder and breathable nano-mesh fabric. Powered by the MirageDrive GT with Kick-Up Fins and integrated rudder for dual steering, the iTrek 11 is fun, nimble, and lightning-fast. Ambidextrous steering system allows steering handle to mount on left or right side of seat. Ultra-stable with a 400 lbs. carrying capacity.
A true workhorse, the iTrek 11 features a rugged inflatable drop-stitch hull with triple-chamber construction and EVA standing pads for improved traction. Attached to each side of the center chamber is a single-chamber pontoon providing you with an extra-wide platform for a stable ride. Its improved hull design delivers even more stability and increases total capacity, so you have plenty of room for all your gear. A four-piece paddle, high-pressure hand pump, high-volume electric pump and drink holder are all included inside an easy-load rolling travel bag that’s portable, stowable, and ready for your next adventure. Powered by MirageDrive GT with Kick-Up Fins, reaching your favorite fishing spot has never been easier.
This is an update to the popular Hobie i11s inflatable kayak, completely redesigned and better than ever!
- MirageDrive GT with Kick-up Fins
- Improved hull construction is Lighter and More Durable
- Aluminum-Frame Seating with Breathable Mesh
- Detachable Rudder System for Right & Left-Handed
- EVA Standing Pads
- Seating Mounted Cup Holders
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 503-285-5536 ext2
- 3-Piece Paddle
- Rolling Storage Bag with Extension Handle
- High-Pressure Hand Pump & High Volume Electric Pump
- CREW: 1
- DRIVE: MIRAGEDRIVE GT w/ KICK UP FINS
- LENGTH: 10' 8" / 3.25 M
- WIDTH: 40" / 1.02 M
- CAPACITY: 400 LBS / 181.4 KG
- FITTED HULL WEIGHT: 28 LBS / 12.7 KG
- FULLY RIGGED WEIGHT: 44 LBS / 19.96 KG
This Hobie kayak is eligible for our Flat Rate Freight program, with shipping rate to your door calculated in checkout once you add to cart and enter your shipping address. Please contact us for information about shipping to other zones by emailing email@example.com. Shipping not available in all areas.
Why West Coast Sailing?
Our dedicated kayak sales staff has over a decade of experience using and selling Hobie kayaks. When we aren’t in the shop helping customers gear up for their kayak fishing, kayak sailing, or recreational kayaking dreams, we’re out on the water living our own. From cruising the Tandem Island on the mighty Columbia River to kayak fly fishing the flats of the Gulf Coast, and even paddling class-V whitewater, our staff is constantly out there, improving our knowledge of life on the water. This knowledge, paired with our industry-leading passion for customer service, creates an unparalleled experience and environment for purchasing and rigging your Hobie kayak.
- Selection – We keep a wide variety of Hobie kayaks in stock at all times.
- Service – Our staff is dedicated to getting you on the water in the kayak you need.
- Experience – Our team here has long-term experience with all different types of paddling.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Support – We are a leader in our industry, and you are always our first priority.
- Accessories – We have kayaking accessories and gear in stock to get you all set up in one easy order.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.