New for 2021, the Mirage iTrek 9 Ultralight inflatable kayak is Hobie's lightest, fastest, most maneuverable pedal kayak. Packs away in a convenient roller/backpack bag that allows you to store it in smaller spaces like an apartment, RV or boat. Better yet, check it on a plane to your favorite travel destination. This inflatable transforms into a comfortable and maneuverable watercraft within minutes. The Mirage iTrek 9 Ultralight inflatable kayak is designed to help you reach remote waters with minimal hassle. Its diagonal dropstitch construction inflates to 10PSI, delivering the same rugged rigidity and nimble performance as our other platforms, but in an unbelievably lightweight package. Featuring the MirageDrive GT with Kick-Up Fins and intuitive rudder control, the iTrek 9 Ultralight can turn on its axis and navigate tight waterways with ease. The adjustable elevated seat is lined with breathable nano-mesh fabric, so you stay comfortable and cool no matter how long you’re on the water. The iTrek 9 Ultralight is fast, agile, and easily transportable - but we didn’t stop there. It’s versatile, too. Simply remove the MirageDrive and grab the three-piece SUP paddle and your iTrek 9 is ready to be used as a stand-up platform. We made it easy to use and even easier to transport. Comes with a high-pressure hand pump and high-volume electric pump and three-piece SUP paddle. Steering handle mounts on left or right side of the seat. Carries up to 350 lbs. Just add water!
This is an update to the popular Hobie i9s inflatable kayak, completely redesigned and better than ever!
- MirageDrive GT with Kick-up Fins
- Improved hull construction is Lighter and More Durable
- Aluminum-Frame Seating with Breathable Mesh
- Detachable Rudder System for Right & Left-Handed
- EVA Standing Pads
- Seating Mounted Cup Holders
- 3-Piece Paddle
- Rolling Storage Bag with Extension Handle
- High-Pressure Hand Pump & High Volume Electric Pump
- CREW: 1
- DRIVE: MIRAGEDRIVE GT w/ KICK UP FINS
- LENGTH: 9' 5" / 2.87 M
- WIDTH: 40" / 1.02 M
- CAPACITY: 350 LBS / 158.8 KG
- FITTED HULL WEIGHT: 20 LBS / 9 KG
- FULLY RIGGED WEIGHT: 36 LBS / 16.3 KG
CURRENT LEAD TIME & AVAILABILITY
Due to the high demand for sailboat and kayak products, the team at West Coast Sailing is working hard to bring in as much inventory as possible. We receive multiple shipments over the course of the year with our allocated number of specific models and colors. Current lead time and availability information for specific sailboat and kayak models is posted on our website:
Lead Time Table (opens in new tab)
Depending on current on hand stock and/or estimated availability, this model may be available for purchase online. Please review the following stock status information:
- Availability: IN STOCK - This indicates the option selected is physically in stock at our warehouse in Portland, OR for immediate shipping or in store pickup. Our team will contact you within one business day of receiving your order to discuss these details.
- Availability: PRE ORDER - This indicates the option selected is on one of our next shipments but has not yet be received. The estimated availability date for new preorders is listed on our Lead Time Table, which is updated weekly. Placing an order will reserve your spot in the queue for next availability, which is subject to change.
- Availability: SOLD OUT - This indicates the option selected is not currently available for preorder due to extended or unknown lead time, For an update on future availability, please see our Lead Time Table or contact our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.