The Mirage iTrek 9 Ultralight inflatable kayak is Hobie's lightest, fastest, most maneuverable pedal kayak. Packs away in a convenient roller/backpack bag that allows you to store it in smaller spaces like an apartment, RV or boat. Better yet, check it on a plane to your favorite travel destination. This inflatable transforms into a comfortable and maneuverable watercraft within minutes. The Mirage iTrek 9 Ultralight inflatable kayak is designed to help you reach remote waters with minimal hassle. Its diagonal dropstitch construction inflates to 10PSI, delivering the same rugged rigidity and nimble performance as our other platforms, but in an unbelievably lightweight package. Featuring the MirageDrive GT with Kick-Up Fins and intuitive rudder control, the iTrek 9 Ultralight can turn on its axis and navigate tight waterways with ease. The adjustable elevated seat is lined with breathable nano-mesh fabric, so you stay comfortable and cool no matter how long you’re on the water. The iTrek 9 Ultralight is fast, agile, and easily transportable - but we didn’t stop there. It’s versatile, too. Simply remove the MirageDrive and grab the three-piece SUP paddle and your iTrek 9 is ready to be used as a stand-up platform. We made it easy to use and even easier to transport. Comes with a high-pressure hand pump and high-volume electric pump and three-piece SUP paddle. Steering handle mounts on left or right side of the seat. Carries up to 350 lbs. Just add water!
This is an update to the popular Hobie i9s inflatable kayak, completely redesigned and better than ever!
- MirageDrive GT with Kick-up Fins
- Improved hull construction is Lighter and More Durable
- Aluminum-Frame Seating with Breathable Mesh
- Detachable Rudder System for Right & Left-Handed
- EVA Standing Pads
- Seating Mounted Cup Holders
- 3-Piece Paddle
- Rolling Storage Bag with Extension Handle
- High-Pressure Hand Pump & High Volume Electric Pump
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 503-285-5536 ext2
- CREW: 1
- DRIVE: MIRAGEDRIVE GT w/ KICK UP FINS
- LENGTH: 9' 5" / 2.87 M
- WIDTH: 40" / 1.02 M
- CAPACITY: 350 LBS / 158.8 KG
- FITTED HULL WEIGHT: 20 LBS / 9 KG
- FULLY RIGGED WEIGHT: 36 LBS / 16.3 KG
Flat Rate Shipping
This Hobie kayak is eligible for our Flat Rate Freight program, with shipping rate to your door calculated in checkout once you add to cart and enter your shipping address. Please contact us for information about shipping to other zones by emailing email@example.com. Shipping not available in all areas.
Why West Coast Sailing?
Our dedicated kayak sales staff has over a decade of experience using and selling Hobie kayaks. When we aren’t in the shop helping customers gear up for their kayak fishing, kayak sailing, or recreational kayaking dreams, we’re out on the water living our own. From cruising the Tandem Island on the mighty Columbia River to kayak fly fishing the flats of the Gulf Coast, and even paddling class-V whitewater, our staff is constantly out there, improving our knowledge of life on the water. This knowledge, paired with our industry-leading passion for customer service, creates an unparalleled experience and environment for purchasing and rigging your Hobie kayak.
- Selection – We keep a wide variety of Hobie kayaks in stock at all times.
- Service – Our staff is dedicated to getting you on the water in the kayak you need.
- Experience – Our team here has long-term experience with all different types of paddling.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Shipping – Get your new Hobie Pro Angler Kayak delivered to your door with shipping rates starting at $320.
- Support – We are a leader in our industry, and you are always our first priority.
- Accessories – We have kayaking accessories and gear in stock to get you all set up in one easy order.