Pedal power, made for two. Cruise lakes, rivers, and bays alike with your favorite paddling partner in the Hobie Mirage Oasis.
The Hobie Mirage Oasis is a comfortable, stable and swift kayak designed with performance in mind. This versatile kayak is capable of both solo and double kayaking expeditions. The Oasis boasts a high carrying capacity and plenty of room for gear for two, whether you’re camping and overnighting it or just hanging out on the water all day. With tandem MirageDrive 180s and dual steering controls, you will be cruising along quickly and seamlessly on the lake, river, or bay. If you’re heading out on a fishing trip, the Oasis is already prepped with molded-in rod holders and multiple hatches for tackle and more. If comfort, versatility, and performance on the water is your goal, the Hobie Mirage Oasis is the kayak for the job.
- Powered by MirageDrive 180 - The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive 180, the original pedal kayak drive. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.
- Twist and Stow Rudder - Hobie’s Twist and Stow Rudder is there when you need it, gone when you don’t. A standard accessory on most*Mirage models, the retractable-rudder system is engaged and disengaged with a pull of the T-shaped control handles.
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 14' 6" / 4.42 m
- Width: 33" / .84 m
- Capacity: 550 lbs / 249 kg
- fitted weight: 96 lbs
- Rigged weight: 130
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 503-285-5536 ext2
Why West Coast Sailing
Our dedicated kayak sales staff has over a decade of experience using and selling Hobie kayaks. When we aren’t in the shop helping customers gear up for their kayak fishing, kayak sailing, or recreational kayaking dreams, we’re out on the water living our own. From cruising the Tandem Island on the mighty Columbia River to kayak fly fishing the flats of the Gulf Coast, and even paddling class-V whitewater, our staff is constantly out there, improving our knowledge of life on the water. This knowledge, paired with our industry-leading passion for customer service, creates an unparalleled experience and environment for purchasing and rigging your Hobie kayak.
- Selection – We keep a wide variety of Hobie kayaks in stock at all times.
- Service – Our staff is dedicated to getting you on the water in the kayak you need.
- Experience – Our team here has long-term experience with all different types of paddling.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Support – We are a leader in our industry, and you are always our first priority.
- Accessories – We have kayaking accessories and gear in stock to get you all set up in one easy order.