Enjoy a day or an hour touring, fishing, or simply relaxing on the water in the Hobie Lanai. At only 50 pounds fully rigged, this compact and lightweight 9-footer can be car-topped, trailered, or carried down to the beach to get on the water with ease. Small but mighty defines the Hobie Lanai. This kayak is stable and nimble despite its size, and has just enough space in the back for the gear you need to make your time on the water as enjoyable as it always should be. Complete with paddle and equipped with multiple molded-in footrests to accommodate shorter and taller paddlers alike, the Lanai is a simple kayak package fit for just about anyone.
- Stackability - When space is at a premium, the Lanai hull shape allows for temporarily nesting the boat with another one, keeping pathways clear when the boats are not in use.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 9' / 2.74 m
- Width: 30" / .76 m
- Capacity: 250 lbs / 113 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 46 lbs / 21 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 50.5 lbs / 23 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene