Jib Halyard for the J/24 with a snap shackle spliced at the working end for easily connecting to your sail, and have a reeving eye on the tail for easy installation. This halyard is made from 6mm Marlow Excel racing which features a color matched Dyneema SK-78 core for low stretch with a 16 plait cover for improved abrasion resistance and durability. Ideal for the active racer looking for a top performing line.. Available in both a 'Mast Cleat' and 'Aft Cleat' length depending on your set up.
- J/24 Jib Halyard
- Line - Marlow Excel Racing
- Diameter - 6mm
- Core - Dyneema SK-78
- Cover - 15 Plait Polyester
- Ronstan Snap Shackle at working end
- Reeving eye on the tail end
- Part # J24131
- Mast Cleat - Designed to be appropriate length for cleating at the mast - 55 Feet (J24131)
- Aft Cleat - Designed to be appropriate length for cleating on the cabin top - 63 Feet
Click here for J/24 Reference Photos
Click here for All J/24 Parts & Rigging
West Coast Sailing Rig Shop
This item is hand built by our Rig Shop using industry leading best practices for splicing and rigging so you can be confident in a strong and dependable finished product. It was developed to meet class standards and common deck/rigging layouts, using materials appropriate for its application. Please contact our team if you have any question about this or any other one design or custom rigging needs.