Jib Halyard for the J/24 with snap shackle spliced at the working end for easily connecting to your sail, and have a reeving eye on the tail for easy installation. This option features New England Ropes Sta-Set, a mid range line with polyester core and cover for moderate stretch and some water absorption. A great choice for the club racer looking for mid range performance and a more economical price point compared to our high performance options. Available in both a 'Mast Cleat' and 'Aft Cleat' length depending on your set up.
- J/24 Jib Halyard
- 6mm New England Ropes Sta-Set line
- Polyester Core / Polyester Cover
- Snap shackle spliced to working end
- Reeving eye on the tail end
- Part # J24133
- Mast Cleat - Designed to be appropriate length for cleating at the mast - 55 Feet
- Aft Cleat - Designed to be appropriate length for cleating on the cabin top- 63 Feet
Click here for J/24 Reference Photos
Click here for All J/24 Parts & Rigging
West Coast Sailing Rig Shop
This item is hand built by our Rig Shop using industry leading best practices for splicing and rigging so you can be confident in a strong and dependable finished product. It was developed to meet class standards and common deck/rigging layouts, using materials appropriate for its application. Please contact our team if you have any question about this or any other one design or custom rigging needs.