This is a Tapered Jib Halyard for the J/24, meaning that the cover is stripped back and tapered leaving the cover only where the halyard is cleated and back to ensure proper hold and ease of handling. Specified to the correct length for cleating on the mast and features a Ronstan swiveling snap shackle spliced on one end, and a reeving eye on the tail end for easy installation. This option features 8mm Endura Braid, specially engineered 12-strand Dyneema core, with marine-tech coating and a 24 plait braided polyester cover. Benefits include a very high strength-to-weight ratio, very low stretch, low creep and outstanding durability. Its coated braided core is ideal for tapered sheets and halyards. Ideal for the active racer looking for a top performing line.
- J/24 Jib Halyard - Tapered
- Designed to be cleated on the mast - 55 Feet
- 8mm New England Ropes Endura Braid
- Dyneema Core/Polyester Cover
- Includes Ronstan swiveling snap shackle spliced on one end for attaching to sail
- Reeving eye on the tail end for easy installation
- Part # J24151
* Sample Image Shown - This product is tapered down to the Dyneema core over half the working length to reduce weight in the rig.
West Coast Sailing Rig Shop
This item is hand built by our Rig Shop using industry leading best practices for splicing and rigging so you can be confident in a strong and dependable finished product. It was developed to meet class standards and common deck/rigging layouts, using materials appropriate for its application. Please contact our team if you have any question about this or any other one design or custom rigging needs.