This is a high performance J/24 Main Halyard with a Wichard halyard shackle on one end and a reeving eye on the tail for easy installation. This option features 8mm Endura Braid, specially engineered 12-strand Dyneema core, with marine-tech coating and a 24 plait braided polyester cover. Benefits include a very high strength-to-weight ratio, very low stretch, low creep and outstanding durability. Its coated braided core is ideal for tapered sheets and halyards. . Ideal for the active racer looking for a top performing line.. Available in both a 'Mast Cleat' and 'Aft Cleat' length depending on your set up.
- J/24 Main Halyard w/ Shackle
- 8mm Endura Braid Line
- Includes halyard shackle on one end for attaching to sail
- Reeving eye on the tail end for easy installation
- Part # J24111
- Mast Cleat - Designed to be appropriate length for cleating at the mast - 62 Feet
- Aft Cleat - Designed to be appropriate length for cleating on the cabin top - 70 Feet
West Coast Sailing Rig Shop
This item is hand built by our Rig Shop using industry leading best practices for splicing and rigging so you can be confident in a strong and dependable finished product. It was developed to meet class standards and common deck/rigging layouts, using materials appropriate for its application. Please contact our team if you have any question about this or any other one design or custom rigging needs.