This is a high performance J/24 Main Halyard with a Wichard halyard shackle on one end and a reeving eye on the tail for easy installation. This option is made from Marlow D2 Racing, a pre-stretched, bio-based double braid line that is a great high-strength and lightweight all-around performer. Features D12 78 core with 24-plait polyester jacket that runs smoothly and grips well gibing superior performance in clutches, jammers and winches and providing excellent abrasion resistance and greater longevity. Ideal for the active racer looking for a top performing line. Available in both a 'Mast Cleat' and 'Aft Cleat' length depending on your set up.
- J/24 Main Halyard w/ Shackle
- Line - Marlow D2 Race
- 8mm Diameter
- Core - Dyneema D12 78
- Cover - 24 Plait Polyester
- Includes halyard shackle on one end for attaching to sail
- Reeving eye on the tail end for easy installation
- Part # J24111
- Mast Cleat - Designed to be appropriate length for cleating at the mast - 62 Feet
- Aft Cleat - Designed to be appropriate length for cleating on the cabin top - 70 Feet
Click here for J/24 Reference Photos
Click here for All J/24 Parts & Rigging
West Coast Sailing Rig Shop
This item is hand built by our Rig Shop using industry leading best practices for splicing and rigging so you can be confident in a strong and dependable finished product. It was developed to meet class standards and common deck/rigging layouts, using materials appropriate for its application. Please contact our team if you have any question about this or any other one design or custom rigging needs.