J/24 Spinnaker Halyard with shackle for connecting to sail on one end and the other end whipped for durability. Made from 6mm Marlow Excel Racing, which features a color matched Dyneema SK-78 core for low stretch with a 16 plait cover for improved abrasion resistance and durability. Ideal for the active racer and our premium Spin Halyard option. Available in both a 'Mast Cleat' and 'Aft Cleat' length depending on your set up.
- J/24 Spin Halyard w/ Shackle
- Line - Marlow Excel Racing
- Diameter - 6mm
- Core - Dyneema SK78
- Cover - 16 plait polyester cover
- Snap Shackle (one end)
- End Whip (one end)
- Part # J24176
- Mast Cleat - Designed to be appropriate length for cleating at the mast - 52 Feet
- Aft Cleat - Designed to be appropriate length for cleating on the cabin top - 60 Feet
Click here for J/24 Reference Photos
Click here for All J/24 Parts & Rigging
West Coast Sailing Rig Shop
This item is hand built by our Rig Shop using industry leading best practices for splicing and rigging so you can be confident in a strong and dependable finished product. It was developed to meet class standards and common deck/rigging layouts, using materials appropriate for its application. Please contact our team if you have any question about this or any other one design or custom rigging needs.