An instant classic when Hobie released it - the Bravo is one of the simplest sailboats to sail on earth. A clever design provides stability for new and intermediate sailors - all with astonishing simplicity. With two lines and no boom, the Bravo is about spending your time on the water, not the beach. The Bravo is quick in a breeze, and is more responsive than larger catamarans. It’s exceedingly safe and easy for resorts, a family, or solo. For setup - the A-frame setup makes raising and lowering the mast easy. Then just unfurl the sail and you're off. The Bravo is a great platform to get into sailing, at an inexpensive price - with a lot more features than you would expect.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene.
- Boomless, square-top Dacron mainsail twists off in gusts for power control.
- Angled battens allow for easy feeding and furling.
- EZ Loc Rudder System for quick lowering or raising of the rudders.
- Corner-mounted carrying handles.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Padded hiking straps.
- Hobie mast float and righting line included.
- Length Overall: 12 feet
- Beam: 4 feet 5 inches
- Draft w/ Rudder Up: 9 inches
- Mast Length: 19 feet
- Sail Area: 86 square feet
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Crew: 1-2
The Hobie Bravo has been discontinued by Hobie Cat and is no longer available. Contact our team today to discuss one of many great alternative sailboats for your sailing needs.