The Hobie Bravo has been discontinued by Hobie Cat and is no longer available. Contact our team today to discuss one of many great alternative sailboats for your sailing needs.
An instant classic when Hobie released it - the Bravo is one of the simplest sailboats to sail on earth. A clever design provides stability for new and intermediate sailors - all with astonishing simplicity. With two lines and no boom, the Bravo is about spending your time on the water, not the beach. The Bravo is quick in a breeze, and is more responsive than larger catamarans. It’s exceedingly safe and easy for resorts, a family, or solo. For setup - the A-frame setup makes raising and lowering the mast easy. Then just unfurl the sail and you're off. The Bravo is a great platform to get into sailing, at an inexpensive price - with a lot more features than you would expect.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene.
- Boomless, square-top Dacron mainsail twists off in gusts for power control.
- Angled battens allow for easy feeding and furling.
- EZ Loc Rudder System for quick lowering or raising of the rudders.
- Corner-mounted carrying handles.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Padded hiking straps.
- Hobie mast float and righting line included.
- Length Overall: 12 feet
- Beam: 4 feet 5 inches
- Draft w/ Rudder Up: 9 inches
- Mast Length: 19 feet
- Sail Area: 86 square feet
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Crew: 1-2