An evolution in wetsuit design, the Microfleece X wetsuit range combines the latest in materials and technologies to achieve the ultimate in comfort and flexibility for all weather versatility. Designed and developed using the latest 3D modelling technologies, Microfleece X wetsuits provide unrivalled flexibility and comfort, combining our fast-drying Microfleece lining with our lightweight, 1mm super-stretch neoprene. Key panels are lined with an improved Hydrobase material providing extreme thermal insulation and super quick drying. The Zhiktex II in the knee and seat features a highly abrasion resistant 3D knit construction providing high levels of durability whilst maintaining stretch and flexibility. ZiBand leg and arm seals provide protection against water gushes and provide a sealed connection with your gloves and boots.
Last Chance - Updated version coming Spring 2024. Limited stock remaining of this current version!
- 1mm neoprene insulation - Throughout with Nylon outer lining.
- 4-way super stretch - Neoprene & construction for maximum flexibility.
- ZHIKTEX II superior abrasion resistance - Panels in the rear & knees provides super durability in high wear areas.
- 3D body mapped fit - Means you will get the most comfortable fit.
- Fast drying hydrobase inner - Our advanced fast drying inner wicks moisture and is super soft.
- ZIBAND® let & wrist seals - Silicone banding creates a tight seal to avoid flushes of water.
- Easy access side leg pocket - Let's you securely stow any small items in a low profile pocket.
- High stretch flatlock stitching - That is strong and non-itch.
Fit Notes: The Zhik Microfleece Skiff Suit offers stretch for great mobility. A downside of this can be the movement of powerpads inside the wetsuit. To deal with powerpads not staying in place, we recommend wearing a pair of spandex shorts OVER your wetsuit. Position the shorts to help keep the powerpads in place. As an added benefit, your wetsuit will stay in good shape for longer!
Having trouble viewing this size chart? CLICK HERE
Shop By Recipient:
Gifts for Her
Shop Holiday Sale:
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.