The Superwarm X range features our latest material and wetsuit technologies to produce our most durable, flexible and warmest suits ever. The Superwarm uuper stretch neoprene includes our improved moisture wicking Hydrobase paneling and fast drying inner lining, providing extreme thermal insulation, incorporating multiple thicknesses across the body to maximize movement, flexibility and warmth. All seams are glued and blind stitched with the addition of a high stretch, ultra-thin neoprene tape in critical areas for improved durability and waterproofness. The Zhiktex material in the knee and seat features a highly abrasion resistant 3D knit construction, providing high levels of durability whilst maintaining flexibility. ZiBand leg seals provide protection against water gushes and provide a sealed connection with your boots. The patented Loo Rip construction prevents cold flushes and water build up inside the suit. Designed to the highest standards and packed with all the features required for comfort, warmth & convenience. It is the ultimate choice for performance athletes, who demand the best gear.
- 3mm thermal insulating neoprene - Provides unparalleled warmth for the coldest conditions.
- 4-way super stretch - Neoprene & nylon throughout for high maneuverability.
- 3D body mapped fit - Means you will get the most comfortable fit possible.
- Fast drying hydrobase innder - Soft comfortable inner that wicks moisture.
- ZHIKTEX II superior abrasion resistance - Panels in the rear and knees provides super durability in high wear areas.
- Glued & blind stitched & seam sealed seams - For complete waterproof protection.
- ZIBAND leg seals - Silicone banding creates a tight seal to avoid flushes of water.
- Relief flap.
- Easy access side leg pocket - Let's you securely stow any small items in a low profile pocket.
- Does not include Power Pads. Please purchase separately (see "Related Items" below or use an existing pair).
Fit Notes: The Zhik Superwarm Skiff Suit offers stretch for great mobility. A downside of this can be the movement of powerpads inside the wetsuit. To deal with powerpads not staying in place, we recommend wearing a pair of spandex shorts OVER your wetsuit. Position the shorts to help keep the powerpads in place. As an added benefit, your wetsuit will stay in good shape for longer!
Having trouble viewing this size chart? CLICK HERE