An evolution in wetsuit design, the Microfleece X wetsuit range combines the latest in materials and technologies to achieve the ultimate in comfort and flexibility for all weather versatility. Designed and developed using the latest 3D modelling technologies, Microfleece X wetsuits provide unrivalled flexibility and comfort, combining our fast-drying Microfleece lining with our lightweight, 1mm super-stretch neoprene. Key panels are lined with an improved Hydrobase material providing extreme thermal insulation and super quick drying. The Zhiktex II in the knee and seat features a highly abrasion resistant 3D knit construction providing high levels of durability whilst maintaining stretch and flexibility. ZiBand leg and arm seals provide protection against water gushes and provide a sealed connection with your gloves and boots. The patented Loo Rip construction prevents cold flushes and water build up inside the suit.
- 1mm neoprene insulation throughout with nylon outer lining.
- 4-way super stretch - Neoprene & construction for maximum flexibility.
- ZHIKTEX II superior abrasion resistance - Panels in the rear & knees provides super durability in high wear areas.
- 3D body mapped fit - Means you will get the most comfortable fit.
- Fast drying hydrobase inner - Our advanced fast drying inner wicks moisture and is super soft.
- ZIBAND leg & wrist seals - Silicone banding creates a tight seal to avoid flushes of water.
- Easy access relief flap.
- Side leg pocket - Let's you securely stow any small items in a low profile pocket.
- High stretch flatlock stitching - That is strong and non-itch.
- Does not include Power Pads. Please purchase separately (see "Related Items" below or use an existing pair).
Fit Notes: The Zhik Microfleece Skit Suit offers stretch for great mobility. A downside of this can be the movement of powerpads inside the wetsuit. To deal with powerpads not staying in place, we recommend wearing a pair of spandex shorts OVER your wetsuit. Position the shorts to help keep the powerpads in place. As an added benefit, your wetsuit will stay in good shape for longer!
Having trouble viewing this size chart? CLICK HERE