Your Favorite Zhik PFD, Redesigned and Better Than Ever.
The new Zhik P3 Buoyancy Aid brings the popular Zhik PFD into ISO 12402-5 Certification (see below) while keeping all the great features you've always loved. These include a large sculpted neck and arm opens to allow for maximum freedom of movement. There are no unnecessary straps and buckles, which creates clean lines and minimal snag points. Stretch shoulder panels, a large front pocket, and a simple side entry allow for convenience and easy of use. This PFD is not US Coast Guard approved for US Sailing events.
- Low profile and lightweight design for uninhibited movement
- High quality lining with anti slip waist grip
- Side zipper entry and easy access large front pocket
- ISO 12402-5 Certifie. Not USCG Approved
- An update to the Zhik PFD-10 life jacket
- Made by Zhik
ISO 12402-5 Certified - Defined as a performance level 50 floating device. It is applicable to buoyancy aids for adults and children with a body mass greater than 25 kg only, used in sheltered waters. Buoyancy aids require active participation by the user where help and rescue are close at hand.
IN ACTION ON THE WATER
Having trouble viewing this size chart? CLICK HERE