The new Zhik USCG approved PFD is designed with high performance sailing in mind. The smooth racing cut features a large sculpted neck opening and arm holes allow for maximum freedom of movement. Zhik removed all unnecessary straps and buckles creating clean lines and a close next to body fit. Stretch shoulder panels, large front pocket and a simple side entry ensures you can focus on racing. This sailing life jacket is certified US Coast Guard Approved for all US Sailing related events and available in both Black and Cyan colorways.
- NEOPRENE SHOULDER STRAPS - For soft stretchy comfort
- ZIPPER SIDE ENTRY - For easy release that won't get in your way
- ADJUSTABLE BUCKLE - For the perfect fit around the waist
- NON-SLIP GRIP - On the inside, so it doesn't ride up
- FRONT POCKET - To keep any items you need secure
- SMOOTH RACE CUT - For maximum freedom of movement
- USCG APPROVED - Legal for all US Sailing and related events requiring a US Coast Guard approved life jacket
TYPE III PFDS / FLOTATION AIDS: For general boating or the specialized activity that is marked on the device such as water skiing, hunting, fishing, canoeing, kayaking and others. Good for calm, inland waters, or where there is a good chance for fast rescue. Designed so that wearing it will complement your boating activities:
Note: The Zhik PFD (and most Zhik products) tend to run small. When in doubt, we recommend sizing up.