The high-strength composite T2™ is the first block with no metal shackles or rivets. It is used for traveler controls, mainsheets and vangs, cascades, bridles, and other systems where small, lightweight blocks are called for.
The T2 can be tied, spliced, or lashed to almost anything. A length of Spectra® line is included.
- Sheave: 57 mm / 2 1/4 in
- Length: 79 mm / 3 1/16 in
- Weight: 57 g / 2 oz
- Maximum line: 11 mm / 7/16 in
- Maximum working load: 359 kg / 792 lb
- Breaking load: 1080 kg / 2380 lb
ONE DESIGN APPLICATIONS
This fitting is commonly used and/or recommended for the following one design sailboat applications:
- Melges 24 Mainsheet Boom Block (x2)
- Star Shroud (x1)