The high-strength composite T2™ is the first block with no metal shackles or rivets. It is used for traveler controls, mainsheets and vangs, cascades, bridles, and other systems where small, lightweight blocks are called for.
The T2 Loop’s on/off loop system slides through the block head and over the anchor post for a secure connection. A SK75 Dyneema® loop is included. Replacement loops available.
- Sheave: 40 mm / 1 9/16 in
- Length: 57 mm / 2 1/4 in
- Weight: 26 g / .92 oz
- Maximum line: 10 mm / 3/8 in
- Maximum working load: 220 kg / 485 lb
- Breaking load: 544 kg / 1200 lbIncludes2154 loop
ONE DESIGN APPLICATIONS
This fitting is commonly used and/or recommended for the following one design sailboat applications:
- Melges 24 Jib Clew Blocks (x2)
- Snipe Traveler Boom Block (x1)
- VX One Traveler Block (x4)