The high-strength composite T2™ is the first block with no metal shackles or rivets. It is used for traveler controls, mainsheets and vangs, cascades, bridles, and other systems where small, lightweight blocks are called for.
The T2 can be tied, spliced, or lashed to almost anything. A length of Spectra® line is included.
- Sheave: 40 mm / 1 9/16 in
- Length: 57 mm / 2 1/4 in
- Weight: 25 g / .9 oz
- Maximum line: 10 mm / 3/8 in
- Maximum working load: 220 kg / 485 lb
- Breaking load: 544 kg / 1200 lb
ONE DESIGN APPLICATIONS
This fitting is commonly used and/or recommended for the following one design sailboat applications:
- Flying Scot Jib Sheet Block (x4)
- J/22 Jib Sheet Tracked Block (x2)
- Viper 640 Jib Clew Block (x1)