The high-strength composite T2™ is the first block with no metal shackles or rivets. It is used for traveler controls, mainsheets and vangs, cascades, bridles, and other systems where small, lightweight blocks are called for. The T2 can be tied, spliced, or lashed to almost anything. A length of Spectra® line is included.
Spectra® is a registered trademark of Honeywell International, Inc.
- Sheave: 29 mm / 1 1/8 in
- Length: 43 mm / 1 11/16 in
- Weight: 12 g / .4 oz
- Maximum line: 8 mm / 5/16 in
- Maximum working load: 150 kg / 330 lb
- Breaking load: 454 kg / 1000 lb
ONE DESIGN APPLICATIONS
This fitting is commonly used and/or recommended for the following one design sailboat applications:
- I14 Shroud Tensioning System (x2)
- J/22 Spinnaker Tweaker Blocks (x4)
- J/70 Backstay Floating Blocks (x4)
- Snipe Downhaul Blocks (Mast) (x2)
- Star Jib Block (x2)