Award Winning Women's Life Jacket from Astral
No other life jacket design provides as much comfort for the female sailor. Building on a timeless style, the Astral Layla offers dedicated female-specific cut, organic Kapok foam, and clever features that make this a great choice for the active dinghy sailor.
Staff Tip: When trying on a new life jacket, always open all of the straps first, and then tighten. This will ensure a proper fit. Rinse with fresh water after use and hang dry.
- Intended Use: Whitewater / Sea / Tour / SUP / Sailing
- Entry: ¼ zip
- Foam Insert: Organic Kapok, PVC Free Gaia®& PE Foam
- Shell Fabric: 200 x 400 Denier Ripstop Nylon
- Liner Fabric: 200 Denier High Tenacity Nylon
- Webbing: Polypro
- Zipper: YKK® Self Locking Vislon Teeth
- Hardware: Heavy Duty Acetal
- Weight: 1.76 lbs / 28 oz / 800 gr – S/M 1.84 lbs / 29 oz / 830 gr – L/XL
- Sizing: XS = 27-31" S/M = 31-37” M/L = 38-44” L/XL = 45-51”
- Design Buoyancy: 16.3lbs
- Approval Type: USCG Type III
"Loved the fit, the first women-specific PFD I've ever purchased, and it was so comfortable. I also took a really "good" swim in a Class IV-V- and had to float the entire rapid in the water. I had one hairy moment stuck in a hole but I didn't doubt the vest for the second. It was also very comfortable for being hauled in." - Carrie S, Atlanta GA