The Rooster PolyPro Top is naturally hydrophobic base layer in a women's specific cut. Rooster Polypro™ is constructed from a combination of Polypropylene (94%) and Elastane (6%). A brushed inner fabric surface to gives it a thick, fleece-like, high quality texture which feels incredibly warm and soft next to your skin. The resulting garments provide excellent thermal qualities making it the perfect base layer. Polypropylene is naturally hydrophobic, which means the fabric feels remarkably dry, even when wet. Wear it next to your skin underneath a skiffsuit, drysuit or other gear.
- Breathable Polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
- Brushed ´fleece´ inner providing excellent thermal qualities
- Longer scooped shape at the back for added comfort
- Dries very quickly after use and washing due to the hydrophobic (water repellent) nature of polypropylene
- Thumb loops to help sleeves stay in place when layering
- Women's specific design
UK 18 / UK 20