The Ultimate Women's Drysuit from Gill
Introducing the new women's specific design of the Verso Drysuit from Gill, featuring a unique entry system combined with a drop seat function for added convenience. Fitted to accommodate thermal layers and allows unrestricted movement making it ideal for colder days on the water. Made using our exclusive XPLORE+® 3-layer waterproof and breathable fabric and with the added benefit of our plant based XPEL® water and stain resistant fabric finish. Featuring a grown on hood with 2 way adjustment and shockcord retaining loop for stowing away when not in use. Offset YKK AquaGuard zip, soft fleece inner chin guard and laser-cut ventilation holes for comfort. Inner neoprene dryseal gaskets at neck and cuffs acts as a barrier against external elements. Featuring reinforced backseat and knees for extra durability.
- TIZIP® MasterSeal waterproof zip rear-entry combined with drop seat function
- Grown-on hood with 2 way adjustment, offset YKK AquaGuard zip, soft fleece inner chin guard and laser-cut ventilation
- Inner Neoprene Dryseal gaskets at neck and cuffs.
- Fabric socks for increased comfort and durability.
- Adjustable outer cuffs for additional wet weather protection.
- Adjustable over-skirt with hook & loop compatible neoprene to help refine fit.
- TIZIP® MasterSeal Waterproof Relief Zip.
- PFD friendly sleeve pocket with YKK AquaGuard zip.
- Shockcord retaining loop for stowing hood when not in use.
- Reinforced back seat and knees for extra durability.
Shop By Recipient:
Gifts for Her
Shop Holiday Sale:
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.