The Zim FJ is the standard doublehanded dinghy for high school and college sailing, with an active one design class on the West Coast. It has good all around performance and rewards the tactical and savvy teams. The Zim Club FJ is an FJ Class approved junior race boat with an added spinnaker. The FJ is agile and has the ability to perform in a wide range of conditions.
- Toughened resin and Plexus bonds for superior strength and durability
- All through-deck mounted hardware is supported by tapped aluminum backing plates
- Shroud chain plate is a forged eye strap supported with an aluminum back-up bar under the rail
- CFJ class through-transom rudder and tiller configuration
- Harken blocks, cleats, and jib track
- North Sails class approved mainsail, jib, and spinnaker
- FSE Robline line package
- Tapered aluminum spinnaker pole w/ JRV version
- Dwyer aluminum mast and boom
- Length - 13'10"
- Beam - 4'2"
- Draft - 3'3"
- Mainsail Area - 64sq ft
- Jib Area - 36sq ft
- Spinnaker Area - 80sq ft (Club Only)
- Hull Weight - 220lbs
WHY WEST COAST SAILING?
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY!
- Email us at BoatSales@WestCoastSailing.net
- Call or Text (503) 285-5536 ext 2
- Financing is available. Contact us for details.