Optis are used programs to teach their elite sailors to race in huge worldwide competitions.
The Zim Club Opti utilizes the same hull as the Zim Z Force Optimist, but in a more affordable and beginner friendly package. The club spar and blade package make this an affordable and high quality entry-level Optimist dinghy for beginners, yacht clubs, and other learn to sail programs. Zim Optimist sailboats come with a USODA registration, sail number, and one year membership for new members. A great option for fleet purchases!
- IODA approved and measured hull
- White gelcoat with grey non-skid Biaxial cloth hull promotes optimum strength characteristics
- Hull bonded with superior structural adhesive to ensure stiffness Extensive attention to finish detaills
- Harken Carbo blocks
- Epoxy foils
- Durable line package
- Polyurethane coated airbags
- North club sail
- Great for training or green fleet racing
- Includes hoist marks, class insignia, and class button
- Upgraded club spar set with sail measurement bands and vang/halyard clam cleats
- Spars offer similar durability to the Optiparts Black/Gold Spar set
- 40mm boom jaw
- Sail retainers on the sprit ends for easy hoist
- Trigger shackle on mainsheet pennant
- Length - 7.7 feet
- Beam - 3.7 feet
- Mainsail Area - 35 sq ft
- Hull Weight - 77 lbs
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 503-285-5536 ext2
Why West Coast Sailing
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.