If you're using 420s in your program, you want to have a ZIM. Quality construction, low cost, and a full parts network for support year round.
A feature rich Club 420 for yacht clubs and institutional racing programs that want a larger fiberglass boat than the FJ. The Zim Club 420 is for one-design sailors who want the strongest, lightest 420 with the best rigging available. Proven boat construction techniques and a race rigging package ensure performance, strength, and durability. The ZForce Club 420 is the choice of champions, with victories at many local, regional, and national events.
You can also reach us at email@example.com or by calling 503-285-5536 ext2
Contact us about RACE and PRO model Zim C420s!
- Toughened resin and plexus bond for superior strength and durability
- Colored gelcoat racing stripes on aft end of cockpit or traditional grey deck
- Matching smoke Grey rudder blade and centerboard
- All through-deck mounted hardware is supported by tapped aluminum backing plates
- Shroud chain plate is a forged eye strap supported with an aluminum back-up bar under the rail
- Harken Carbo cleats and blocks
- Roller pins on shrouds instead of guy hooks
- Captive shroud adjusters for safe rig adjustments
- Mylar centerboard gaskets
- Low drag bailer with replaceable parts
- Round traveler bar
Sails & Rigging
- North Sails class approved mainsail, jib, and spinnaker
- Custom Spinnaker colors available
- Zim Race Rigging
- Dyneema main halyard for max hoist and low stretch
- Spliced single adjustment mainsheet bridle
- FSE Robline line package
- 2:1 rudder downhaul
- Pulley trapeze rings; handle and ring are both adjustable for gross and fine tuning
- Tapered aluminum spinnaker pole
- Dwyer aluminum mast and boom
- Length - 13'10"
- Beam - 5'6"
- Draft - 3'
- Mainsail Area - 80 sq ft
- Jib Area - 30 sq ft
- Spinnaker Area - 95 sq ft
- Hull Weight - 230 lbs
Why West Coast Sailing
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.