Built to the latest CFJ class association specs, this Junior Race Version of the Zim Club FJ is reliable, refined, and supported by a nation wide dealer network.
Zim Sailing's Club FJ sailboat is approved by the CFJ class association and the choice of active one design FJ sailors. Sometimes referred to as the 'JRV' option, this model is designed for junior racing in the FJ class. The boat and class association are active here on the west coast, racing with a spinnaker, with agile performance and the ability to sail in a wide range of conditions. The Zim Club FJ has the same proven, durable lineage as their Club 420 models, ensuring a quality, competitive boat.
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 503-285-5536 ext2
- Toughened resin and Plexus bonds for superior strength and durability
- All through-deck mounted hardware is supported by tapped aluminum backing plates
- Shroud chain plate is a forged eye strap supported with an aluminum back-up bar under the rail
- CFJ class through-transom rudder and tiller configuration
- Harken blocks, cleats, and jib track
Sails & Rigging
- North Sails class approved mainsail, jib, and spinnaker
- FSE Robline line package
- 2:1 rudder downhaul
- Tapered aluminum spinnaker pole
- Dwyer aluminum mast and boom
- Length - 13 foot 10 inches
- Beam - 4 foot 2 inches
- Draft - 3 foot 3 inches
- Mainsail Area - 64 square feet
- Jib Area - 36 square feet
- Spinnaker Area - 80 square feet
- Hull Weight - 220 lbs
Why West Coast Sailing
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.