The Zhik High Cut Boot is back in a new, lightweight option. The Lightweight High Cut Boot 470 is the lightest high cut supportive boot ever produced by Zhik and desiged for high intensity, high activity sailing. This lighter, thinner boot allows you to feel the boat dynamics much more than other boots from Zhik and other manufacturers. It features a new moulded rubber compound sole for even more grip. A new quick lock lacing system makes it easy to take the boot on and off while the new ankle strap removes bulk while retaining support. The base of the boot is shaped on a unique ergonomic last, allowing a firmer, closer fit with more comfort and reduced chafing. As an added bonus, it features quick drying materials with fast draining to quickly shed water.
- Lightweight & Supportive - Designed for high intensity, high activity sailing - popular with all foiling classes
- New & Improved Grip - New rubber compound and moulded sole
- New Quick Lock Lacing System - Makes it easy to put on and take off
- Improved Ankle Strap Design - Removes bulk but retains support
- Unique Ergonomic Lasts - Allows a firmer, closer fit with more comfort, and reduced chafing
- Quick Drying - With fast drainage
- Lighter & Thinner - Allows you to feel the boat dynamics while remaining supported
Looking for a more heavy duty version of this boot? Check out the Zhik High Cut Boot 270
SIZING INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
The new Zhik dinghy boot collection is sized and labeled with UK Men's sizing. This means that if you select a size 5, for example, it should fit like a USA Men's size 5.5 (5-1/2), size 6 like a USA Men's size 6.5, etc. Using the 'Europe' size comparison is also helpful in determining the best boot size. Regardless of whether you have previously worn a pair of Zhik dinghy boots or looking for your first pair, we highly recommend consulting the size chart below to ensure you select the right size option for your next pair of boots. Please reach out to our team if you have any additional questions using the chat button (lower right of screen) or by calling or texting us at 1-503-285-5536.