The popular Zhik High Cut Boot is back and better than ever! An evolution of the previous range, the new Zhik dinghy boots offer improved grip, durability, and comfort. The High Cut Boot 270 is an update to a favorite of sailors around the world and a great all-around boot. It features a new moulded rubber compound sole for even more grip. A new quick lock lacing system makes it easy to take the boot on and off while the new ankle strap removes bulk while retaining support. The base of the boot is shaped on a unique ergonomic last, allowing a firmer, closer fit with more comfort and reduced chafing. As an added bonus, it features quick drying materials with fast draining to quickly shed water. With 4 mm neoprene construction and a 2 mm rubber upper, this boot is suitable sailing all year round.
- Even More Grip - New rubber compound, moulded sole
- Quick Lock Lacing System - Makes it easy to put on and take off
- Improved Ankle Strap Design - Removes bulk but retains support
- Unique Ergonomic Lasts - Allows a firmer, closer fit with more comfort, and reduced chafing
- Quick Drying - With fast drainage
- Moulded Sole with Arch Support - Works with the quick lock lacing for a firm & secure fit
- Weight (Pair) - 2.15 pounds (size USA Men's 9.5 / EU 43)
Looking for a lighter weight version for skill or foiling classes? Check out the Zhik Lightweight High Cut Boot 470
SIZING INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
The new Zhik dinghy boot collection is sized and labeled with UK Men's sizing. This means that if you select a size 5, for example, it should fit like a USA Men's size 5.5 (5-1/2), size 6 like a USA Men's size 6.5, etc. Using the 'Europe' size comparison is also helpful in determining the best boot size. Regardless of whether you have previously worn a pair of Zhik dinghy boots or looking for your first pair, we highly recommend consulting the size chart below to ensure you select the right size option for your next pair of boots. Please reach out to our team if you have any additional questions using the chat button (lower right of screen) or by calling or texting us at 1-503-285-5536.