This is a high performance J/24 Main Halyard, designed to be cleated on the mast and tied to the mainsail (to reduce weight), with a reeving eye on the tail for easy installation. Some sailors prefer this configuration to save weight aloft vs having a shackle. This option features New England Ropes V-100, a high performance line with a vectran core that provides zero stretch with a durable polyester cover for long life. Ideal for the active racer looking for a top performing line.
- J/24 Main Halyard - tie on style.
- Length for cleating on the mast
- New England Ropes V-100 8mm line
- Line whipping on working end (no shackle)
- Reeving eye on the tail end for easy installation
- Part # J24102
- DOES NOT INCLUDE SHACKLE - See J/24 Main Halyard w/ Shackle - Mast Cleat (V-100) for shackle version
West Coast Sailing Rig Shop
This item is hand built by our Rig Shop using industry leading best practices for splicing and rigging so you can be confident in a strong and dependable finished product. It was developed to meet class standards and common deck/rigging layouts, using materials appropriate for its application. Please contact our team if you have any question about this or any other one design or custom rigging needs.