This mast horn cleat is a replacement for the downhaul or halyard cleat on both the Hobie 14 and Hobie 16. Attach with rivets or screws (not included).
- Replacement downhaul or halyard cleat
- Recommended for Hobie 14 and Hobie 16
- Does not include hardware - typically riveted in place but can be mounted as needed based on your application
- Hobie Cat Part # 10730000
Hardware for Select Applications:
- Hobie 16 / Hobie 14 Main Halyard Cleat - 2x 3/16 x 5/8 Pop Rivet
- Hobie 16 / Hobie 14 Downhaul Cleat - 2x Screw 10-32 x 1 and 2x Nut 10-32 Square (mast track installation)
RESOURCES & SUPPORT
Product Reviews (1)
I ordered these to replace my halyard cleat. However when I wwnt to attach it with .y 5/8 rivets they were to short by quiet a lot. I would guess you need at least 1 inch rivets for this. The rivet seat is much thicker than the stock cleat. Maybe 2x thicker.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.