Samson Ultra-Lite is lightweight, floating double braid line with a modest strength/weight ratio and a great price point. This 8 mm version is ideal for light-wind sheets for the club racer or performance cruiser and features a Dyneema SK-75/MFP (Multi-Filament Polypropylene) blend core with durable MFP cover. As an added bonus, this line even floats!
- Colors: Red, Green, Blue (w/ Yellow Tracer)
- Diameter - 8mm (5/16 inch)
- Other Available Diameters - 5mm / 6mm
- Core - Dyneema SK-75 and MFP blend
- Cover - 24 strand MFP
- Applications - Sheets
- Features - Double Braid, Low Stretch, High Strength, Floating
- Average Strength - 2,900 lbs
- SOLD BY THE FOOT (Quantity 1 = 1 Foot. Adjust quantity to order longer lengths)
- Strength - Dyneema fiber is stronger than steel for its weight
- Material - Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE (high molecular weight polyethylene) with MFP (multi-filament polyester)
- Splicing - Class II core-dependent double braid splice
Blended Core Double Braid
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.