A full 2/3mm neoprene wetsuit designed for youth sailors.
The Zhik Kids Steamer Wetsuit is a full length wetsuit designed for the active youth sailor. This wetsuit is ideal if you're looking for a one stop solution for keeping warm on the water. The latest Zhik junior performance range is made to support our upcoming Olympians and World Champions with the most comfortable materials and design on the market. Incorporating cutting edge technology and features taken from our adult Microfleece and Superwarm range, proven to excel; such as 4-way super stretch neoprene and nylon throughout, 3D body mapped fit, fast drying inner fleece, Zhiktex II abrasion resistant panels and high stretch stitching. Get the same quality and features loved in our adult suits for the aspiring athlete you know.
- 2-3mm thermal insulating neoprene provides warmth for the coldest conditions
- 4-way super stretch neoprene & nylon throughout for high maneuverability
- 3D body mapped panels for the most comfortable form fitting fit possible
- Fast-drying inner fleece that is soft and comfortable
- Zhiktex II superior abrasion resistant panels in the rear and knees provides great durability in high wear areas
- Glued and blind stitched seams provide 100% waterproof protection
- Rear zipper entry
- Made by Zhik
Having trouble viewing this size chart? CLICK HERE
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.