The all-new SpeedPuck. The GPS speedometer for sailing. With a 30 hour battery and a faster, more accurate GPS module the SpeedPuck is better than ever.
The Velocitek SpeedPuck is a simple, easy to use compass for heading and boat speed. Automatic shift detection takes the guess work out of readings. Simple interface has three modes: Heading, Speed, and Max Speed. All are easily selected with the push of a single button. Includes mounting cradle for easy installation. See "Related Products" below for mast mounting bracket.
- Velocitek SpeedPuck
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Mounting Cradle
- Extra USB Port Lid
- Self contained design installs in seconds
- Speed detection down to 0.1 knots
- Large, easy to read and user friendly interface
- Automatic shift tracking display
- 100% waterproof design
- Speed Accuracy: ±0.1 Knots
- Heading Resolution: 1°
- Display Update Rate: 4Hz (four times per second)
- GPS Update Rate: 18Hz (eighteen times per second)
- Water Resistance: 3m / 10 ft (IPX8)
- Display: 27mm / 1.06” digit height 120 degree viewing cone
- Data Logger: Lat., Long., Time, SOG, and COG recorded 4 times every second (4Hz), 1000hr capacity. Data download is compatible with Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux
- Battery: 30-hour Rechargeable Li-Ion (included)
- Dimensions: 115mm / 4.5" diameter, 27mm / 1.06" thick.
- Weight (including battery): 243g / 0.54lb
- Warranty: Two years
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.