The all-new SpeedPuck. The GPS speedometer for sailing. With a 30 hour battery and a faster, more accurate GPS module the SpeedPuck is better than ever.
The Velocitek SpeedPuck is a simple, easy to use compass for heading and boat speed. Automatic shift detection takes the guess work out of readings. Simple interface has three modes: Heading, Speed, and Max Speed. All are easily selected with the push of a single button. Includes mounting cradle for easy installation. See "Related Products" below for mast mounting bracket.
- Velocitek SpeedPuck
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Mounting Cradle
- Extra USB Port Lid
- Self contained design installs in seconds
- Speed detection down to 0.1 knots
- Large, easy to read and user friendly interface
- Automatic shift tracking display
- 100% waterproof design
- Speed Accuracy: ±0.1 Knots
- Heading Resolution: 1°
- Display Update Rate: 4Hz (four times per second)
- GPS Update Rate: 18Hz (eighteen times per second)
- Water Resistance: 3m / 10 ft (IPX8)
- Display: 27mm / 1.06” digit height 120 degree viewing cone
- Data Logger: Lat., Long., Time, SOG, and COG recorded 4 times every second (4Hz), 1000hr capacity. Data download is compatible with Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux
- Battery: 30-hour Rechargeable Li-Ion (included)
- Dimensions: 115mm / 4.5" diameter, 27mm / 1.06" thick.
- Weight (including battery): 243g / 0.54lb
- Warranty: Two years