This is a metal deck bracket for the new Velocitek Prism Compass (will also fit the TackTick Micro Compass).
- Attach to a new or existing Laser Spider Deck Bracket using included hardware (you'll need to drill new holes).
- Attach to deck with included velcro strips, using the control lines to hold the compass bracket captive while rigged but easily removable after sailing (we think this is best!).
- Designed for deck mounting on Lasers and other flat decks.
- Holds device vertically for more accurate heading measurement.
- Durable and lightweight anodized Aluminum construction.
- Mounts securely on Laser deck using 3M Dual Lock, also compatible with Spider Bracket with M4 machine screws.
- Ultra-light weight: 70 g / 2.5 oz.
- Includes 3M Dual Lock Velcro strips, 4 x machine screws, 4 x Nylock nuts and 4 x washers for attaching a cradle to the bracket.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.