The Escape vest combines the basic essentials of comfort and safety into a nice economical option for adults. A low profile fit, minimalistic features, and basic adjustments make this a PFD a great value for the beginner. Also available in women's and junior specific versions for improved fit. See "Related Products" below.
- USCG Approved
- Super-soft buoyancy foam inside both front and back for body hugging comfort.
- Fully adjustable at sides and shoulders sets placement on your torso.
- Waist belt has front SR buckle for easy entry and efficient forward pull adjusters at sides for extra security against ride-up.
- Lengthened front torso for fuller coverage and conventional fit.
- Low profile with hand skived foam gives a sleek and contouring fit.
- Roomy and flat-pleated pocket opens up to securely hold a beverage can or bottle.
- Padded shoulders
- 4-way lash tab
- Elastic front zip top-lock
- Reflective on both front and back
- 200 denier oxford contrasting inner and outer shells
- Double stitched through-out
Staff Tip: A great entry level jacket or spare to keep around for friends thanks to a range of adjustment built in. When trying on a new life jacket, always open all of the straps first, and then tighten. This will ensure a proper fit. Rinse with fresh water after use and hang dry.